Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm still learning.....

Recently it has been brought to my attention that my posts may come off as demeaning to some people.
I looked through and thought over my posts, and I have to admit that it could appear demeaning to other methods of education and parenting, if you did not know where I am coming from.
Please let me apologize if you have been offended by my blog in any way. I do not mean to offend people. I have a tendency to get over zealous when I discover something that is exciting to me, and tend to "preach" it to others.... sometimes to others who aren't really into it.
So, I just wanted to post again, saying that if you find my blog offensive, please try to look at it as my excitement maybe coming across a little too brashly. I have a tendency as well to worry that I need to convince others that what I am doing is "right" or "ok". I'm working on getting rid of that, and hopefully, with the ridding of it, I will also rid myself of coming across offensively at times.
Thank you for understanding that I am still learning too.
Michelle

No comments: